My Marketing Plan As your Real Estate Agent, I have three main goals when listing your home: I want your house to sell
- For the highest price
- In the shortest period of time
- With the least amount of stress
But what is your goal and priority–what is important to you? Time?, Pricing?, Staging help? Look at homes to buy?, Paperwork help?, Negotiating? I help with all these and more–
- Prepare a Competitive Market Analysis of your home.
- Help you set the best possible price for your home in today’s market.
- Inform you and advise you of required paperwork required.
- Provide guidance for preparing your home for sale by Staging advice in person or on tape.
- Provide you with an estimate of proceeds you can expect to receive.
- Conduct an on-line office tour with my agents who make additional helpful suggestions.
- Utilize the Multiple Listing Service exposing your home to all agents in the NEOHREX Listing Service.
- Prepare a Visual Tour of the property and expose it and listing information by syndication to multiple internet sites for viewing.
- Advertise in local Homes Buyers Guides.
- Advertise your house through QR codes and Text phone number providing instant information 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Conduct an Open House for prospects when appropriate.
- Utilize all the resources of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices.-
- The nationally recognized Berkshire Hathaway yard sign.
- National advertising on network and cable television
- Name recognition throughout North America
- Home Warranty program offers peace of mind
Keep in touch with you as my work progresses. Provide Buyer’s Mortgage advice for loan pre-qualification. Advise negotiation choices when offers are presented. Monitor the progress of the transaction as contingencies are satisfied. Be Present at your closing to celebrate our achievement. Be available to answer any questions in those post-closing days. Include you in “my client for life” program. Selling your home is like a puzzle–when all the pieces fit together , our job is well done!